Unique Combination of Endpoint Security Solutions that Minimize Security Risk and Maximized Investment Return
Business Drivers and Challenges
With the barrage of threats from both inside and outside the corporate walls, mounting regulations enforcing strict security and operations standards, and tightened IT budgets, organizations face the daunting task of effectively managing their risk and protecting vital information at the endpoint.
It’s no small task and today’s mobile workforce multiplies the challenge exponentially. Organizations must now extend protection and control of their users’ behavior and corporate endpoints to:
- Remediate application and OS vulnerabilities to stay ahead of threats
- Maintain desired security configurations to reduce risk and improve operational efficiency
- Prevent data leakage, loss or theft to ensure data protection
- Protect against malware, zero-day and targeted threats to secure the organization and its vital information
- Deny use of unauthorized removable devices and unwanted or unlicensed applications to ensure a trusted security environment
In facing this challenge organizations have deployed many point products, leaving them with no consolidated and consistent policy-based approach. In these situations, there is no feasible way for business, IT and security groups to interact with each other because each solution is in its own silo.
Lumension’s policy-driven, Operational Security Solutions enable organizations to effectively:
- manage risk across disparate groups
- comply with security policies and regulations
- consolidate IT resources
- reduce costs and improve overall efficiencies
A policy-framework is used to mitigate non-compliant behavior or vulnerabilities before problems occur. Operational Security Solutions make certain that desired security postures are consistently and continuously enforced throughout the enterprise.
Lumension’s solutions are used across a wide range of industries to address endpoint security and operational challenges.
- Financial - Provides financial institutions with data security safeguards by enforcing remediation of endpoints. Also encrypts peripheral devices and supplies comprehensive auditing and reporting.
- Healthcare - Ensures the confidentiality and integrity of electronic provided health information (EPHI) by remediating endpoint vulnerabilities, enforcing encryption of peripheral devices. Provides comprehensive auditing and reporting of vulnerabilities, user behavior and data transfer.
- Manufacturing - Secures intellectual property and other sensitive data, such as patents, customer records, financial records, business plans, competitive analysis and positioning by enforcing endpoint configurations and patch-levels. Provides the necessary controls to manage the data flowing to and from network endpoints with detailed auditing and actionable reports.
- Public Sector - US - Enables government agencies to comply with civilian and DOD standards and mandates that vulnerability management, endpoint security and secure configurations.
- Public Sector - International - Enables government bodies to maintain the integrity of their network endpoints, secure confidential data and comply with regulatory security standards through vulnerability assessment, patch and remediation, and endpoint policy enforcement.
- Retail - Provides merchants who process credit card transactions mechanisms to help ensure compliance with the PCI DSS through vulnerability management and policy based endpoint control.
- Utilities - Enables Responsible Entities to achieve compliance with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Cyber Security Standards.