Today’s global economic and IT security environment presents organizations with the constant challenge of increasing operational efficiency while also:
- managing critical risk
- protecting vital information
- demonstrating compliance with regulatory and industry standards
The dramatic increase of insider threats to sensitive data, explosive growth of malware and targeted attacks and strict enforcement of security and operations standards mean organizations must focus on TCO and effective risk management while still investing in their strategic security initiatives.
Lumension’s portfolio of solutions addresses these economic and security challenges by delivering endpoint and data protection with proactive risk management. The result is improved security, risk mitigation and audit readiness at a lower investment of operational resources, time and money:
- Lumension® Vulnerability Management: Performs assessment and analysis of threats impacting all network devices via network-based scanning and provides proactive management of threats through automated collection, analysis and delivery of patches for all major operating systems and applications across heterogeneous environments.
- Lumension® Data Protection: Provides policy-based enforcement of removable devices to control the flow of inbound and outbound data from your endpoints using a “whitelist” approach and provides a detailed audit trail of all device execution attempts to meet compliance requirements.
- Lumension® Endpoint Protection: Allows only authorized applications to run so endpoints are fully protected from malware and unknown threats with no need to rely on outdated antivirus signature updates.
- Lumension® Compliance and IT Risk Management: Reduces the overall cost of compliance by streamlining IT audit workflows, unifying the control and compliance frameworks and automating the assessment and remediation processes.
Proactively Manage IT Security Risk and Maintain a Trusted Environment
Lumension’s solutions enable enterprises to:
- effectively manage IT risk across disparate groups
- simultaneously comply with numerous security policies and regulations
- consolidate IT resources
- reduce costs and improve overall efficiencies
Lumension’s endpoint management and security solutions are based upon a policy-framework that assures desired IT security postures are consistently and continuously enforced throughout the enterprise. Lumension solutions are used across a wide range of industries to address endpoint security, IT operations and compliance challenges and to provide crucial visibility into an organization’s IT environment.
Lumension Solutions for your Industry:
- Financial - Provides financial institutions with data security safeguards by enforcing remediation of endpoints and enforcing removable device use and encryption policies. Also ensures compliance with numerous regulations such as SOX, PCI, GLBA and many more.
- Healthcare - Ensures the confidentiality and integrity of electronic provided health information (EPHI) by remediating endpoint vulnerabilities and enforcing device control and encryption policies. Also ensures compliance with numerous regulations including HIPAA, NHS, PCI as well as internal policies.
- Manufacturing - Secures intellectual property and other sensitive data, such as patents, customer records, financial records, business plans, competitive analysis and positioning by enforcing endpoint configurations and patch-levels. Provides the necessary controls to manage the data flowing to and from network endpoints with detailed auditing and actionable reports. Enables compliance with multiple regulations, mandates and internal policies.
- Public Sector - US - Enables government agencies to comply with civilian and DoD standards and mandates that include vulnerability management, secure configurations, endpoint security and data protection, including USB device control and data encryption. Also ensures compliance with FISMA and other pertinent regulations, mandates and policies.
- Public Sector - International - Provides government bodies with the ability to protect sensitive data and mission-critical endpoint systems with vulnerability management, application whitelisting and device control and encryption. Also enables compliance to be achieved simultaneously with numerous regulations, mandates and policies.
- Retail - Provides merchants who process credit card transactions mechanisms to help ensure compliance with PCI DSS and provides IT security defense mechanisms such as vulnerability management and policy-based endpoint control.
- Utilities - Enables Responsible Entities to achieve compliance with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Cyber Security Standards.
Lumension Solutions by Role:
- Executive - Provides visibility into the organization’s security posture and its effectiveness with regards to policy and regulatory compliance.
- IT Operations - Supplies IT staff with the capabilities to maintain network and endpoint integrity, assess the impact of incidents, and manage software and hardware inventories along with employee access.
- Compliance Officer - Centralizes and streamlines compliance and IT risk management workflows to simultaneously demonstrate compliance with hundreds of global regulations, mandates and internal policies.
- Security Administrator - Enables security staff to identify and block threats and demonstrate the effectiveness of security programs.